The range of Panasonic POS systems fuses powerful computing and expandable hardware together with a compact, modular design, created specifically for demanding, fast-paced restaurant and retail environments. Available with multiple performance levels, mounting options and complimentary peripherals, Panasonic’s JS series terminals can adapt to the specific needs of your operation.
We’re here to help! Our dedicated team of specialist solutions consultants are on hand should you need advice or support on your next project. With local team members situated throughout the country, rest assured we'll be there to lend a hand.
Service Technical Support & Repair
Contact our locally based team for all POS product repairs and technical support. Whether your POS systems are in or out of warranty, it makes sense to have any repairs or services carried out by our authorised specialists using genuine spare parts.
Created from decades of experience in point-of-sale (POS) experience, the Panasonic JS980 is the next-generation of high performance POS terminals. Featuring a rugged design and small footprint, the JS980 adapts to your business' needs through component f
- Two powerful Intel® processor configurations
- Space saving design with sleek, ruggedised die-cast body and built-in AC adapter
- Flexible installation options; counter stand, or pole/wall mount
- 15" operator touch screen display
- Optional 10.1" customer-facing display
- Integrated 3-Track MSR reader
To compliment the JS980, the JS985 has a new look and feel to the more traditional POS terminal by offering a ultra thin and sleek body and a wide screen display.
- Purpose build AIO Computer System
- Ultra thin and sleek body with modular design
- Flexible installation options; counter mount/stand, or wall mount
- 15.6" Wide Screen 16:9 Display
- Optional 11.6" or 15.6" customer-facing displays
- Windows 10 IoT / Linux / Android 9 support