|4.4K Sensor Camera with 2/3 type B4|
|UHD 12G SDI output (x2) and TICO via SDI output (x1)* *Output from the AK-UCU600 Camera Control Unit|
|Supports high-speed 2x, 3x or 4x output in HD mode* *Output from the AK-UCU600 Camera Control Unit|
|Future SMPTE 2110 MoIP Upgrade Path|
|Supports HDR(HLG) and ITU-R BT.2020|
The AK-UC4000 studio camera is yet another Panasonic innovation in broadcast technology. Users can operate the camera in both 4K and HD modes. In HD mode the AK-UC4000 produces HD images with high sensitivity and low noise. In addition to the functions appreciated in previous studio camera series such as DRS and CineGamma, the AK-UC4000 adds new features such as focus assist, flash band compensation, and skew reduction, which is realized through high-speed scan from the MOS sensor. There are additional functions to improve shooting experience including enhanced shock less gain (-6 dB to 36 dB), a user gamma function, black gamma correction according to the pedestal setting, multi-step DNR and easy matrix adjustment. AK-UC4000 Series achieves excellent image quality and operability.
When paired with the AK-UCU600 Camera Control Unit, the UC4000 is capable of 4K image production and uncompressed long-distance transmission. The AK-HRP1000 and HRP1005 Remote Operation Panels are equipped with a color LCD to provide visibility of the display for smooth control. The camera and camera control unit can be connected for approximately 2,000-meter long-distance transmission of video signals when power is supplied from the camera control unit. The remote operation panel and the camera can be connected using a dedicated cable.
The AK-HVF100 230mm LCD color view finder is equipped with a large display and diverse functions. The focus assist functions include Focus Bar (indicates focus level), Focus-in-Red (uses color to indicate areas in focus), Expand (magnifies central portion), and Square (shows focus status of screen as a whole).
Overall, the AK-UC4000 and AW-UCU600 system offers superior cost performance with respect to both operability and ease of use.
GAME, SET AND MATCH: PANASONIC SUPPORTS THE ROLAND-GARROS TOURNAMENT WITH AK-UC4000 STUDIO CAMERAS
AK-UCU600 - CAMERA CONTROL UNIT (CCU)
The CCU supports not only UHD and HD simultaneous output, but also enables high-speed output*1 up to 240p in HD mode to be performed simultaneously with standard (1x) output, while still having a compact size.
- Contains a dual UHD 12G-SDI system, and supports 3G-SDI quad link with quadrant or two-sample interleave.
- Optical fiber transmission of uncompressed video signals over a distance of approx. 2,000 m between camera and CCU*2.
- The compact, lightweight unit measures 2U in height and is rack-mountable.
- Supports IP streaming (100 Base-T).
- SD memory card can be used for saving user files and updating firmware versions.
- Dual uncompressed12G-SDI output.
- Supports TICO*3 over SDI (4K over 3G-SDI) output (4K signal
can be transferred by a conventional 3G-SDI cable).
- Supports 1080p/i and 720p. In addition to standard output, high-speed output*1 at 2x, 3x or 4x can be selected according to the specifications of the server.
- Supports HDR/SDR simultaneous output and HDR BT.2020/BT.709 simultaneous output.
- 12G-SDI output and TICO*3 over SDI (4K over 3G-SDI) output are compatible with the AK-UC3000*4.
READY FOR MOIP?
- Expand the capability of your studio camera with the AK-NP600G
MoIP Option Board for AK-UCU600
- Enables MoIP connectivity to AK-UC3000/AK-UC4000 studio
camera systems compliant with SMPTE2110
*1: When in HD Hi-Speed mode. Requires a firmware upgrade scheduled for release in the fall of 2018.
*2: When power is supplied from CCU.
*3: A codec developed by intoPIX. Stands for “Tiny Codec”
*4: Requires a firmware upgrade scheduled for release in the fall of 2018.
As part of a program run by the Joint Taskforce on Networked Media (JT-NM), Panasonic's IP/12G/3G Interface Kit AK-NP600G has received JT-NM tested badge for the international media transmission standard SMPTE ST 2110 and the control/management standards AMWA NMOS IS-04,05, both of which are shown in the EBU Pyramid’s technological requirements.
AK-HRP1000/AK-HRP1005 REMOTE OPERATION PANEL
These two types of operation panel are both capable of supporting IP control.
- Available two types of Remote Operation Panel as 1/4-type rack size AK-HRP1000 and 1/5-type rack size
- Easy recognition and visible color LCD Panel allows GUI operation
- Variable Master Gain at assignable User Knob
- Assignable knob in addition to Color Temperature and Master Flare
- Rotary encoder knobs for smooth and absolute/relative adjustments
- MSU data transfer function
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) supported
- Can be used for mixed studio and remote control of Panasonic convertible cameras
and PTZ cameras via IP connection (up to 99 units)
- Equipped with a joystick control lever allows Iris/Pedestal operation
- Scene File function provided
- Equipped with an SD Memory Card slot for saving user files and updating firmware version
AK-HVF100 LCD COLOUR VIEWFINDER
Light weight and high resolution (9-type IPS LCD 1920*1080p,
1,100 TV lines, brightness 400cd/m², contrast 700:1)
viewfinder with built-in mechanical lift assist functions
- Focus assist functions
- External HD-SDI and 12V 4-pin XLR input
- Four assignable function switches
- Contrast, brightness and peaking are adjustable
AK-HBU500 BUILD-UP UNIT
- Large and ENG/EFP lens adaptor
- Camera can be mounted fast and smoothly
- One cable solution
- Power Output: DC12V/7.5A and DC12V/1.5A
- 3 User buttons
- 3 Cursor memories/button
AK-MSU1000 MASTER SETUP UNIT
- Large scale 7-type color LCD Touch Panel
- Master control of precise camera settings for the entire camera system
- Serial & IP control (6x serial and up to 99 cameras by IP)
- Camera/CCU Information Output (1080i)
- HD SDI Input (Monitoring, 1080i)
EXTERNAL UHD/HD WIRELESS SOLUTIONS
4K Wireless RF solution incorporates their award wining Camera Control System and DTC's 4K transmitter, all in one compact, easy to manage unit the AEON-CC
|Power Supply||DC 12 V (when using an external power supply) AC 240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz (when connecting to an AK-UCU600PJ/AK-UCU600EJ/AK-UCU600PSJ/AK-UCU600ESJ)|
|Power Consumption||119 W (maximum for the camera only, when connecting to an external 12 V) 360 W (when connecting to an AKUCU600PJ/ AK-UCU600EJ/AK-UCU600PSJ/AK-UCU600ESJ)|
|Operating Temperature||-10 °C to 45 °C (14°F to 113°F) (Preheating required under a temperature 0 °C (32 °F) or below)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C to 60 °C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Operating Humidity||85% or less (relative humidity)|
|Weight||Approx. 4.5 kg (9.90 lb) (body only)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||Body only 151 mm x 267 mm x 371.5 mm (5-31/32 inches x 10-17/32 inches x 14-21/32 inches) (excluding protrusions)|
|Pickup Device||11.14 million pixels, MOS x 1|
Accessories & Software
Light weight and high resolution (9-type IPS LCD 1920*1080, 1,100 TV lines) viewfinder with built-in mechanical lift versatile assist functions
The AK-HVF70E is a 17,8cm (7") LCD color viewfinder with light weight, low power consumption and a high resolution plus versatile assist functions like focus-in-red and pixel-to-pixel. By direct connect functionality no separate cable is necessary to connect the VF to the studio camera.
The AJ-CVF25GJ color viewfinder is newly developed 8.76 cm (3.45 inches) color LCD with approximately 2,760,000-dot resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio, which enables to adjust focus easily. In addition to a normal viewfinder type of usage, the AJ-CVF25GJ serves as an LCD monitor to shoot when opening its eyepiece. The AJ-CVF25GJ can also be opened sideway and used as side panel LCD monitor. The AJ-CVF25GJ is almost the same weight and size of the conventional HD viewfinder and supports Panasonic broadcasting and professional camera recorders and studio handy cameras
The AJ-CVF70GJ color viewfinder is equipped with a 1.78 cm (0.7 inch) color OLED (resolution is approximately 6,220,800 dots), and realizes higher definition, higher contrast ratio, and higher response image display. And the AJ-CVF70GJ is the industry's first viewfinder for ENG equipped with a large-diameter eyepiece equipped with an optical zoom. This allows you to adjust the angle of view for comfortable viewing and use it as focus assist. The AJ-CVF70GJ is almost the same weight and size of the conventional HD viewfinder and supports Panasonic broadcasting and professional camera recorders and studio handy cameras
Showing 4 of 4
Remote Unit / Controller
Master Setup Unit (MSU) - Maximum of 20 CCU can be connected and controlled from an AK-MSU100 Plus Versatile Assist Functions Transmission Camera System to Be Configured at Low Cost
Showing 1 of 1
Microphones & Holders
Stereo Microphone Kit
Showing 1 of 1
Quick Release Tripod Adaptor Plate
Showing 1 of 1
Panasonic 4K studio cameras AK-UC4000 were used for CanalSur’s first 4K broadcast in “La Exhibición de Enganches de Ronda”.
Showing 4 of 6